Sunday, February 22, 2009

The many faces of Gracie

 
Two years old is such an awesome age!  Gracie is full of such joy and curiosity, be it when she's rummaging through the cabinets in search of tupperware to stack, painting her own toe nails, putting boxes over her head or sporting the latest fashion in eyewear.  The list could go on and on.  She is an independent soul, but loves to do whatever her sisters are doing.  I just breathe her in everyday.  She's a gift and I see nothing terrible about these twos!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

YouHaveHowMany? said...

The collage is GREAT!!! You did it!! :) Sooo glad I can finally read your blog. I just love you! Thanks for sharing!

YouHaveHowMany? said...

By the way... GREAT family photo! I love it!

Kim W said...

I love the "terrible" 2's also. She's so beautiful! Thank you for the reminder of your blog. I've added you to my "movers and shakers" list so I'll keep up better! Miss you!

Georgia said...

What a wonderful collage of Gracie! You need to print it out and hang it up! Love you all! G/ma G.

Vicki said...

Lor! Love it! Your girls are absolutely beautiful - kind of lovelie like their mom.....

Jen said...

so fun to see pics of you guys and hear the latest!

Stohl Family said...

I know you know this, but I am in love with Gracie. She is the sweetest baby!