This is my first trial run with this thing and, seeing how nearly everyone I know has one of these lovely blogs, I thought I should jump on board! So....I guess I'm in!
Looking forward to many MORE posts! Your Christmas card photo is darling. Thanks for thinking of us! We hope your family had a very Merry Christmas! miss & love you!
YES, Welcome aboard the blogging train. So glad to see you here, I love you. We all missed you this year too, we have been looking at all the pictures of last year. Bailey was really missing Anja. I miss ya dear one.
Im so glad you are blogging, this is so much fun, i love looking at others peopls blogs as much as i like doing mine, its so much fun to see what the family is up to we need to get amber on board..thanks for calling again today i love talking to you...tell the family hi...we miss the girls.....and you and noel haha.
6 comments:
Looking forward to many MORE posts! Your Christmas card photo is darling. Thanks for thinking of us! We hope your family had a very Merry Christmas! miss & love you!
Hi Lorelie:
Paul Jones here. We just got your Christmas card. Thanks so much. Dang your kids are cute!
Glad you're back in the mountains. You're just on the wrong side of the Rockies!
Give Noel a big squeeze for me.
And, Go Utes!
Love,
Paul
YES, Welcome aboard the blogging train. So glad to see you here, I love you. We all missed you this year too, we have been looking at all the pictures of last year. Bailey was really missing Anja. I miss ya dear one.
Im so glad you are blogging, this is so much fun, i love looking at others peopls blogs as much as i like doing mine, its so much fun to see what the family is up to we need to get amber on board..thanks for calling again today i love talking to you...tell the family hi...we miss the girls.....and you and noel haha.
Welcome, now you can see what our family is up to.
Cute blog!!!
Tell the girls hi from us.
I am proud of you for starting a blog. Please keep posting!
Post a Comment