Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dentist visit



What started out as a routine dentist visit (no cavities for the crew!), turned into something a bit more for Anja. Remember how she just lost her first two teeth a few weeks ago? Well, those BIG new teeth coming in needed a bit more room. That's where the dentist stepped in with her extraction technique. Anja now has 2 more teeth gone! She was a trooper, once again. The ever changing smile of a 7-soon-to-be-8 year old. As long as there is still happiness there, it's all good.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Bailey and I say, WAY TO GO ANJA. More visits from the Tooth Fairy. We love and miss you all so much.

Raimi said...

She is a doll!
I love the "NEW" toothless grin! Sening big hugs your way!

Hall Family said...

I love it!!! Madison is eager to lose teeth. She tries everyday to loosen them up.

susan hall said...

hey lor cute pictures ethan is getting his braces on...good ole teeth..gotta love um

Georgia said...

Looks like she inherited the big Hall teeth from Grandma - but wait, those teeth of Noels are no shrinky-dinks either! Better tell Anja to eat lots of veggies and protein so SHE can grow into her teeth! Love the blog and you all! And Happy 15th Anniversary!

Stohl Family said...

She is seriously the cutest girl! I love her spunk!