
How wonderful to think....

15 years have now passed...
and we're still together.
We haven't changed that much, right?! haha
One of my favorite quotes in the Book of Mormon is from Jacob (7:26)
"Our lives passed away like as it were unto us a dream..."
That explains our life exactly.
Thanks for the dream of the last 15 years Babbo.
I sure love you.






11 comments:
I love the wedding photos...so cute! Happy Anniversary! You two are FABULOUS & now you haven't changed much!! Sending big hugs your way.
that would read "& NO you haven't changed much!
We need to look at those pics more often! You've both grown more wonderful, beautiful (handsome) every year, and now with 5 precious girls! Love you all soo much!
First of all That is some vail.
Happy Anniversary. I am so happy for you. We love you both so much. I have almost known you that long. I love you
wow 15 years?? time flies.. no you guys still are he cool couple everyone wants to be :)
Say hi to the girls for me :)
You guys really are a great couple. You are perfect for each other and we adore and miss you so much. Happy Late Anniversary!!!!
How did I miss this post??? What awesome pictures! You guys are so good together! There was never any doubt that you two would be together forever! Happy Anniversary!
Yea congratulations!! Wow hard to believe 15 years and I've known you for 13 of them. craziness. love you guys. we sure miss you.
cute post lor i love it hope all is well with you guys just wanted to say hi...
Congratulations!! I was just thinking about you the other and wondering how things were going for you! Email me @ dirknrory@hotmail.com so we can keep in touch! We also have a blog: dirknrory.blogspot.com
Congrats on being married for 15 years!!! Love ya, Rory
Happy Anniversary! I loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Post a Comment