This is why journaling has stopped working so well for me...I let way too much happen between writing that when I DO have something I really need to write about I feel the need to recap everything else I've missed jotting down. Anyway, I am starting to try to catch up - starting with the rest of Anja's b-day celebrations that were 2 1/2 month ago. SHEESH!
Anja went to a party, just weeks before, at SKATE CITY, and was so insistent that she have her party there too. Not just because she thought it was fun, but she heard that she'd get her own free pair of....
SKATES!
Turned out to be a great deal!
Anja was a little too busy socializing to get in on the Hokey Pokey, but that
didn't stop Noel and Lily!
The Announcer called the name of each of the kiddos having b-day parties and had them raise their hands while the crowd cheered.
Noel's mom, Miriam, and his sister, Vivien, came into town just an hour before the big party.
Having a great time
Anja was too quick to get any photos of while cruising around the rink. We were the slowpokes!
Gracie was adventurous to try out some wheels, even though she was sick.
Needing a little refueling with some hotdogs, chips and a beverage!
Hotdog not looking real appetizing....is that a squished bun? Hey, but there's a happy girl!
It takes some serious air in those cheeks to blow out 8 candles
Even Steve and Sana, from Noel's work, came out to celebrate
The 2 boys that were actually invited to the party - Jacob and Ryan =)
Feeling oh-so proud that she finally acquired those much coveted skates!!
It was great to have Grandma "Sweet" here that day to make it extra special.






5 comments:
So funny! I do the same thing - I have a folder on my desktop with all the pictures to post & it will keep growing and growing. I can't get to any of the new stuff without posting the old first. Didn't you expect life to start getting a little easier as the kids got older! I miss seeing you guys. It looks like the party was tons of fun!!
What a sweet birthday girl! I was so happy to find a new post form you! You really do NEED to post more often. i love seeing your happy faces. Your family is darling!
Miss you!
I miss your family! Any plans on coming to cali anytime soon. We will be in Utah in July. Some how we must see you.
skate city is awesome. it keeps the kids entertained while you don't have to...that's my kind of party!!! it even wears them out if they go fast enough and even if they don't go fast just the effort in trying to stay up and not fall over is a lot of work. --very cute party pics!
love it. looks like a fun party. Happy b-day anja. see you soon.
Post a Comment