Sunday, July 5, 2009

B-day month continues...

With Anja's birthday being the big 8, we had my parents and Noel's mom and sister come into town to help us celebrate. When people come into town the girls naturally want to take them to one of their favorite places to go -
THE GARDEN OF THE GODS.
Noel's family had been there before, but it was a first for my parents. I think they loved it!!!





If you look closely, you'll see that my dad almost ALWAYS has the camcorder in hand. We'll thank him for that one day!

The greatest parents ever!!









AAAAHHHH!






My girls sooo love my dad. He really is the best.

4 comments:

Raimi said...

Oh, how I miss you & your sweet family! It was so great to chat with you on the phone tonight! I see what you mean in regards to your photos...they are still cute :-)! Keep the posts coming! I enjoy keeping tabs on your family! Have a great week!

Hugs!
Raimi

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Cute girls, great scenery, birthday month, etc. What's not to like. Love the photos!

YouHaveHowMany? said...

So cute! I love the picture where it looks like they're hangin on for dear life!

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

That place is beautiful. We definetly need to visit.