Anja had been looking forward to this day ever since Kennedei was baptized, 2 1/2 years earlier. Finally it was her turn! She got to have her own little baptism, just like Kennedei did. It was a really small group of family & friends, but that just made it more personal and cozy. Kennedei gave a talk on Baptism, Papa Dean gave a talk on the Holy Ghost, and then to just give you that extra cozy feeling, Anja sang a solo of "I'm trying to be like Jesus," while I played the piano and our dear friend Kelly played the flute. It was a wonderful, WONDERFUL serivce. Anja really couldn't stop smiling.
I don't know who's more proud, Anja or her Babbo.
I think Anja looks just radiant here! She's with one of her best friends, Macie.
Our dear friends/neighbors Suzzette, Belen & Cooper came too.
Anja with Kelly, the amazing flutist.
We can't forget Sister Barrus! She helped Anja last year to get prepared for her big day.
We are so grateful that family from both sides were able to be apart of Anja's special day.
We are all so proud of you ANJA !






5 comments:
What a special day. I love this little milestone too! Jon has his in October, and he is so anxious. Contrats to Anja!
Oh what an exciting day! I am glad your families coulld be there! What a sweet little 8 year old Anja is!
Congrats on your special day Anja!
Hugs!
Carter & the rest of the Krupp clan
Yeah Congrats Anja! You are such a beautiful girl. Love you!
Congradulations Anja!! You are so beautiful!
Im so glad I found your blog!! Feel free to check ours out any time!
Hope all is well!!!
*Rach
hey lor i tryed to leave a coment earlier but it would not let me any way i love this post congtas anja we love you...and happy birthday nedi...sorry we did not call you...
Post a Comment