
Now, some true-blue Disneylanders out there would attest that this place is not the greatest. But when you haven't been to Disneyland in years, this place seemed SPECTACULAR! The kids loved it. And best of all, it was Lily's 5th b-day that same day! A great way to celebrate, I say!
Lily enjoying a little b-day treat - Dip 'n Dots
Usually the boys out number the girls, but we're pretty even steven now!
Most of the girlies that day. My cous Sara even came to join us.
Bet you can't guess what's going on behind this human wall! Yes...one of the boy cousins is, uh, relieving himself. I didn't realize that until after I took the picture.
The happy, birthday girl!
I think she thought this was the best way to celebrate turning 5!
We sure love you Lil!
As the days continued on sickness reared it's ugly head and kept us from seeing as many people as we had hoped to...but we loved seeing all the amazing people we got to see:
ok...this isn't a "people," but it's a cool cockatoo!
Mel!! My dearest friend Mel, who lives in San Diego, happened to be in UT the same time we were! Oh, happy day! Although Mel and I see each other at least once a year, our two families haven't been together in years. It was SO much fun to spend time together. I wish we lived closer....
Lucas & Lily
These two totally hit it off! They are cut from the same cloth, I tell ya. They couldn't get enough of each other. I have many pics of them running around holding hands. CUTE!
Angel!! The girls just love seeing Angel, probably because she's like a big kid! We went and ate some grub at IHOP and then Angel spoiled them with some "birthday" gifts at Walmart. Thanks Angel!
Peter!! It's hard to believe I taught this strapping young man piano lessons over 11 years ago! My girls got all giddy with him around! GIDDY!
Lisa!! We always have to see the Rogers! This time Lisa and I are sporting our WICKED shirts - her's is ever-so-unique due to her husbands amazing graphic designing skills!
These kiddos have known each other all of their lives - 5 months apart on each of their birthdays. We always have so much fun when we get together! It's like they are all best friends! It was a day of play finished up with a trip to yummy Training Table. How I miss fry sauce!! I wish we could see these guys more often.
Courtney! One of my most creative friends ever. I got to meet her newest addition, sweet little Madigan. Court brought us the best sandwiches and in return I made her oldest girl mad at me. Nice, huh?! Sorry Avery...
Leslie!! This girl was my best friend through most of my teenage years - I can't even begin to list all of the many things she introduced into my little world. I hadn't seen her in over 10 years and felt so happy that her & Mel's 20 year reunion fell during the same time I was going to be in Utah. It gave me the chance to see both of them at the same time!! Loved it.
Jolynn & the boys! We first became great friends with these guys in California. Jolynn's husband, Zan, was Noel's boss and the one who recruited us out to Cali in the first place. In a way we became each others family out there. I'm so glad we're still great friends! Jo and Carson got the girls all gung-ho about UNO now...they want to play it all the time!
Jen & Mel! We were able to hook up with these guys and their kids at an amazing park in Cedar Hills. We all had so much fun watching the kids interact. I've known these lovely ladies since Jr High/High School and got to room with them at the U. I love these guys!






7 comments:
Love all the great pictures and the racap of the fun summer visit to Utah.
SO glad we got to spend the day together. The ROGERS love the CAJIGAS' so very much.
I love you Lore
The update was awesome. I love being able to put faces with names when you talk about all the people you care about so much. No wonder you are so busy all of the time! You take time to care so deeply about so many people. I wish we could see you more. Don't worry, Avery is over it and can't wait to see your girls again :)
hey lor these pictures made me miss you guys so much we are totally going to try to come to colorado this spring it was so fun seeing you guys this summer i feel like we did not get to see you has much as we wanted to... my kids love your girls they are so sweet..
ps...we had so much fun at lagoon with you guys...you are so funny to go on rides with remember wicked...im still luaghing every time i think about that...
How fun to relive the summer fun - it's always such a treat to have you all here. Everyone is growing up so fast!! Great job on the blog!
That is so funny about the Human Wall. That is totally boys. Love the fun summer pics.
What a fun trip! You are such a fun family. I can't believe your baby (the baby I know) is 5 years old. How does that happen? Love you guys!
Post a Comment