
This is my dearest Grandpa! He's amazing! Smart as a whip, healthy as a horse....and I love him more than I can express. His goal is to live at least to 100 years of age, just like his mom did. If anyone can do it, he can! Did you know this guy had his own BIG BAND for 70 years, playing his saxophone for thousands of dances? He was even featured on 60 Minutes! One of my most favorite things ever is when he and I play the sax and piano together. PURE BLISS. That must be why I love big band music so much - it's in the genes! I wish you the happiest of birthdays, Grandpa! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.






4 comments:
Sweet Post. Yeah Grandpa Ray! The Hall boys were excited to sing him happy Birthday.
lor you are a great person...this post is so good he is a great guy my kids adore him, and every time we go too cali that is the first thing we do, is go see him because of my kids...they love his stories...and they love him...i cant wait to show trav...thanks
How sweet! I don't know him and love him from your comments. Ha!
aaahhh, Lor. I'm sorry. You're really gonna miss him :( Hope your weekend has been what you have needed.
Post a Comment