Yep, that's a plus sign. Looks like we'll going for one last HOORAH! Baby #5 will make its grand debut May 21st. The big question now is....what will it BE?!
Oh my goodness, how fun for you! congratulations! May is a wonderful time of year to have a baby (and you can hide under layers of clothes all winter :O ) I hope you start feeling better soon. so happy for you.
WOW!! Congrats to you guys! I am so excited for you, but sorry you are not feeling well. I remember you telling us this exact story at Bunco a couple years ago...good thing you guys have the cutest babies around!
yayayaya i love your kids think about all the mommy's that baby will have this time..if it is by chance a boy you are coverd in the clothes department...CANT WAIT TO SEE BABY #5...WISH YOU WHERE CLOSER SO WE COULD HELP...
Glad to see you going public with the news. You are good women Lor, one more little one to love and adore. I love and adore you and all your girls. Miss ya
No way! We are so excited for you! You guys have the most BEAUTIFUL girls ever. As I recall we both went through this once before and I have always been right after you so now I am going to sleep in a different room than Danny until further notice. We miss you guys. Get feeling better. Will you email me your address. storgersen6@gmail.com. Keep us posted on all of the happenings.
14 comments:
Congratulations! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Isn't this how Gracie made her appearance, too???
Oh my goodness, how fun for you! congratulations! May is a wonderful time of year to have a baby (and you can hide under layers of clothes all winter :O ) I hope you start feeling better soon. so happy for you.
Congratulations! That is exciting news! Are you guys hoping for a little boy to be spoiled by his 4 beautiful sisters?
Yeah!!!! Congrats. That is how I found out I was pregnant with Evelyn. Went to the doctor because I thought I had the flu. Crazy!
Can't wait to hear what the sex is.
WOW!!!! Congratulations! Boy or girl, this will be a beautiful kid. You make great ones.
So excited for you! Can't wait to hear what you are having! Hope the sickness doesn't last long. Hang in there!
You'll have a gorgeous Cajigas baby, of course!
WOW!! Congrats to you guys! I am so excited for you, but sorry you are not feeling well. I remember you telling us this exact story at Bunco a couple years ago...good thing you guys have the cutest babies around!
Congratulations Lorelie! I'm so happy for your family. Take care!
yayayaya i love your kids think about all the mommy's that baby will have this time..if it is by chance a boy you are coverd in the clothes department...CANT WAIT TO SEE BABY #5...WISH YOU WHERE CLOSER SO WE COULD HELP...
Glad to see you going public with the news. You are good women Lor, one more little one to love and adore. I love and adore you and all your girls. Miss ya
No way! We are so excited for you! You guys have the most BEAUTIFUL girls ever. As I recall we both went through this once before and I have always been right after you so now I am going to sleep in a different room than Danny until further notice. We miss you guys. Get feeling better. Will you email me your address. storgersen6@gmail.com. Keep us posted on all of the happenings.
Hurray - #15 is on it's way! It'll be a tie breaker - anyone taking bets??
Congratulatiions!!!! I'm sending BOY thoughts your way! I hope you feel well. Give the girls hugs from us.
Post a Comment