As many of you know, this grand event is made even more spectacular by having the kids bring in 100 of something. You can bring things in a bag, in a box or on a poster. Lily wanted to put 100 eyeballs on a poster. Eyeballs! Yes, that was really her idea. So after a trip to Michaels this is what we put together. She absolutely LOVED how it turned out. Can you guess which skeleton head is her favorite?!
I just hope the eyeballs stayed on during their journey to the class!






7 comments:
super cute. love all those eyeballs...so fun. congrats on the 100th day of school.
ok so thats the funniest thing ever..where in world did she come up with eye balls, kenz did her hundred day last week, she too thought it was her last day of kindergaten and was very disappointed that it wasent...she is very clever for coming up with the eye ball poster..love it what a cutie
That is so stinking cute. That smile warms my heart and makes me smile, How I love and miss all of you.
Yeah! That was the cutest 100 day project I have ever seen. I love seeing your girls!
That's great - your girls are getting so grown up! Hope you are feeling good with that baby boy on board.
Look how crafty you are!
Oh Lilly. you are so creative!
Post a Comment