Even at preschool you get to be a fancy Star Student and Gracie really loved it! She got to make a poster all about herself and bring a snack that started with the word of the week - W... which meant sugar Wafers would be perfect. She even got to sit in the V.I.P chair! I was able to come in and read the class one of Gracie's favorite books, A is for Adventure, by the Backyardigans - another favorite of hers. Thanks Ms. Angie for making Gracie feel so special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
she is adorable.... love your girls, i cant wait to see you guys again
i am very impressed with the googley eyes-it turned out so cute!
so, i showed mont what he said about gracie and he got all embarrased and said he didn't say that-but i think she is pretty!
Those eyes can see right through you. She is so adorable. She is a super star. Way to go Gracie girl
I just love how happy she looks. I can't wait for Marli to enjoy preschool this fall.
It makes me sad that I don't even know this little creature. I wished we lived closer.
Post a Comment