JOhn just totally called it!!!! We are so happy for you! He is going to be one little loved(spoiled-in a good way )boy with all of those big sisters. Congrats!
Yeah!!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see him. He is going to be one spoiled little guy with all those mommas in the house. Congratulations!!
We are so excited for your family also. I was so thrilled when you called me I about peed my pants. Thank you for calling me, it made my day. I can not believe it, you gotta post it on facebook also. So glad the Cajigas name will be carried on. Can not wait to meet the little man. Lots of love to you all.
yay im so excited for you guys cant wait to meet baby boy cajigas...holy cow what a cute kid he will be...im so excited to have a friend for lucas,and bodie.....now to think of names...any ideas?
YEAH! We are so excited for you! When I told the boys, Ryan's response was "Lorelie's pregnant?" That should make you feel better! We can't wait to meet the little guy!
congrats! boys are the best-well i can say that cause i dont' know what little girls are like-but i'm so excited for you-just wait-they are so much different than girls.
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting, boys are so much fun! Did you just about fall off the bed when they told you? So, sorry we didn't get together this weekend. The time flew by so fast. I did think of you on Friday and hoped all went well. Have fun shopping for little boy clothes!! Best of luck the next couple of months. Can't wait to meet your little boy!
Love this picture of your girls! Your family is beautiful. You're getting a BOY -- how cool!! Bet your girls are sooo excited! :) I can't believe how tall Kennedei is! Much Love, Jamie
24 comments:
I am SOOOO Happy for you guys!! Your family is complete now. He will be such a blessing in your house. Your girls are going to LOVE him!!!!
Hmmm, what are you going to do with that?! ha! Congrats! So excited for you!
The tie breaker!
I am so glad!! Your household needs another boy!! Congrats! (I am also assuming that all went well...)
JOhn just totally called it!!!! We are so happy for you! He is going to be one little loved(spoiled-in a good way )boy with all of those big sisters. Congrats!
WOOHOOOOO! That is so EXCITING!!!! That is going to be so much fun for your family. You better get shopping sister.
Yeah!!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see him. He is going to be one spoiled little guy with all those mommas in the house. Congratulations!!
We are so excited for your family also. I was so thrilled when you called me I about peed my pants. Thank you for calling me, it made my day.
I can not believe it, you gotta post it on facebook also.
So glad the Cajigas name will be carried on. Can not wait to meet the little man.
Lots of love to you all.
yay im so excited for you guys cant wait to meet baby boy cajigas...holy cow what a cute kid he will be...im so excited to have a friend for lucas,and bodie.....now to think of names...any ideas?
ps.... i knew it by the way.......
YEAH! We are so excited for you! When I told the boys, Ryan's response was "Lorelie's pregnant?" That should make you feel better! We can't wait to meet the little guy!
how totally fun for your entire family! congratulations! What on earth are you going to do with a boy? I would have NO idea!
Congratulations! He's gonna be spoiled with all of those big sisters helping out! Miss you guys!
WOOHOO!!! Time to mix things up a little bit :)
So exciting! Hold on for dear life Lorelie and don't be surprised if you call him "she" or "her" for his first 3 months of life. It is an adjustment.
What were the odds of that? We are very excited for you guys! Stay well.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so excited for you! Finally it's a boy! Thank you for letting us stay in your beautiful home.
- Emily Thomas
Welcome to my world!! SO happy for you! I am betting that both you and Noel are THRILLED!!!
congrats! boys are the best-well i can say that cause i dont' know what little girls are like-but i'm so excited for you-just wait-they are so much different than girls.
And that is something to finally BLOG about. Congratulations!
Congrats! I'm excited for you guys.
Oh I can't wait! I'm so excited for your little family. He will be gorgeous of course.
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting, boys are so much fun! Did you just about fall off the bed when they told you? So, sorry we didn't get together this weekend. The time flew by so fast. I did think of you on Friday and hoped all went well. Have fun shopping for little boy clothes!! Best of luck the next couple of months. Can't wait to meet your little boy!
Love this picture of your girls! Your family is beautiful. You're getting a BOY -- how cool!! Bet your girls are sooo excited! :) I can't believe how tall Kennedei is!
Much Love,
Jamie
Post a Comment